The secret to make him feel special and delight him beyond words!
One of the best things you can do is to think about your man and how to make the relationship experience worthwhile for them.
Do you know why?
Society has conditioned us to believe that men are the caregivers in a relationship, while ladies are the beneficiaries of love, affection, and romance.
This idea is so ingrained in men that we can’t but not think about how to make our girlfriends, fiancees, and/or wives feel special or at least comfortable being with us.
But you can stand out
You can really make the relationship worthwhile for your man. You can make it difficult for him to cheat without stalking him. You can make him never be able to stop thinking about you all day long.
Yes, you can.
The secret is to stand out.
Do something unfamiliar.
Do something most ladies aren’t used to doing for their men. If you can do this, you will stand out and your man will value you more than you can ever imagine.
Recently, my girlfriend is gradually changing that narrative for me. Most often than not, she tells me,
“Babes, you’re one of the smartest people I know. I have come across many smart people, but you seem to be one of the smartest.”
And she never stops saying it even when I sometimes get below average in my test score.
Little by little, I’m thinking and acting like the smart person she’s making me see. I’m putting more effort into my work, I’m seeing potential in myself for the very first time. My perspective has changed for the better and my low self-esteem is gradually wearing off.
She stood out.
She took the role of the encourager and dished me the confidence and motivation to go after my dreams and explore my potential.
This hasn’t just made me better, it has also deepened the bonds in our relationship. It has brought trust, transparency, and intimacy into our relationship. We have only just one year and two months now, and it is like we have been together for three years or four.
Nobody has ever made me feel that way. Nobody has that kind of picture of me except her.
And for me, that’s priceless!
Ladies, here is one secret to making your relationship last and fulfilling:
Make your man feel special like no lady has ever made him feel. That’s a huge secret and I’m giving it to you.
There are many ways to make a man feel special. But a compliment is a good place to start.
The 15 compliments to delight your man beyond words!
Below are 15 compliments you should delight your man with starting tomorrow. I have extracted and researched some of the best for you. They work if you use them on the right occasion.
Here they are:
- “You look very handsome in that color shirt,” It gives the man something to focus on
- “I love how you make me feel each time we are together.”
- “Wow, you can really tell you put the effort in at the gym. Those arms of yours are impressive.”
- “Your smile is the most welcoming thing I’ve ever seen.”
- You are so determined and motivated to make something of your life and I know nothing will stand in your way.”
- “You are so open-minded about things – it’s a fantastic trait to have.”
- “You’re the most generous person I know. I feel so lucky to have you come into my life.”
- “You treat me with so much care and respect, more than any man I’ve ever met. I love you beyond words.”
- “Thank you for making such an effort. You really know how to make someone feel loved. I have never felt this way all my life until now!”
- “There’s something about you that makes me want to grab you and kiss you. You’re so charming!”
- “I am so lucky to have you in my life. If they gave me a second chance, I will still choose you.”
- “My friends and relatives adore you. You are such a rare treasure to me.”
- “You’re a skilled listener. And the best confidant I have. Thanks for always being there for me.”
- “Your beard looks nice today and your dress sense is awe-inspiring!”
- “You’re totally my hero!”
It really doesn’t take much to please a man in a relationship. You don’t have to move the world or buy him the most expensive suit. Most times thoughtfulness, making him know that you acknowledge his effort and believe in his ability to succeed goes a long way.
It won’t only make him the best version of himself, it will have a positive ripple effect on your relationship.
Joseph A. Cornacchia